Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Well I haven't mentioned that my Divicam is now back in action. (= Met dearest on Monday to take it back. It's been replaced with a new one. Coolness.
I had OC rerun lab today, with the part-time students. And hell. are they comical. Though some may be twice my age. Hilarious antics, they have. Except for one bossy sucker by the name of Quek (more like Quack, cos he nags) Hmmph.
Since lesson ended early, Firah accompanied me to dump my packages at Singpost after school after getting a spare handphone from the sweetheart. The Xmas spirit is really getting to Singapoerans I suppose. cos the giant mailboxes at Tampines Singpost were so full, there wasn't even space for a normal envelope. We shopped for Yanti's gift and then went to Fatin's house (where goodness gracious; we nearly died of fatigue and exhaustion) And as kental as this may sound (OMG I'm so embarrased) I've bought my first Playstation and it's only PS1. Sheeeeeeesh. Talk about kental. Oh well. *shrugs* It's only 80 bucks, so what the hell.
Fatin's house is the diggity bomb. Apparetnly cutie Alfian has just got this guitar thingy for his PS2 and woots, I had the time of my life playing Sweet Child O Mine and all that. Her house should be a home arcade; open to public, I swear. Well, Fatin and Firah, and maybe Aisyah and Rai and Fudge as well, hope you guys are free this Saturday. We shall go to Flee! okay? (=
You really shouldn't be working this 23rd. Boo.
X O X O; 9:51 pm